Say Cheese… It was picture day!
We started off today gathered in the Rec Hall organizing every division to take our camp photos. You will all be receiving these photos on Visiting Day.
After the photos, the girls continued practicing for Sign & Song. All across main campus were groups of girls laughing, rehearsing and getting their program down pat.
Upper Boys went out to the movies this afternoon and had a fantastic time. They got back to camp just in time for dinner.
Arts & Crafts was busy busy busy filled with campers & counselors who were putting together the finishing touches on their bunk signs. The pride that was taken into each sign was fantastic. Wait until you see them. Tonight’s show was spectacular. The tradition and high standard of Sign & Song was upheld tonight. Each girls bunk performed a dance to a song based on their bunk letter. From our littlest juniors to our CIT’s, they worked hard and it showed.
The following awards were given:
- Lower Camp Girls “Best Sign” was awarded to Bunk E (Mini-Juniors).
- Lower Camp Boys “Best Sign” was awarded to Bunk D (Juniors).
- Upper Camp Girls “Best Sign” was awarded to Bunk Q (GC’s).
- Upper Camp Boys “Best Sign” was awarded to Bunk W1 (Waiters/CITs).
- Lower Camp Girls “Best Song” was awarded to the Middies in Bunk H. The “Homies” stole the show.
- Upper Camp Girls “Best Song” was awarded to the GCs in Bunk Q. These Queens of Pop dazzled us all with a tribute to Michael Jackson.
Tomorrow is just a few hours away and it looks to be another beautiful day at